Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 271 (TSSC271)

I am so excited about this sketch--all of the samples form the Design Team are fabulous so I am sure yours will be too!  Such a fun sketch and so many different options for it--so here is the sketch....

and here is my sample....


I just love these fun colors.  So Summery feeling!  
Stamps: Paper Pumpkin Hey There Friend, Betsy's Blossoms
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Quatrefancy Specialty Paper
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Other: rhinestones, scallop edge punch, black marker

Now for those fabulous samples I told you about from the Design Team!


So fun! Don't you agree?  Can't wait to see your design--remember to leave your DIRECT link on the linky tool below!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Judi Sparks said...

Hi,I am wanting to post to your Monday Sketch challenge but I don't see a Linky. thanks!