Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 281 (TSSC281)

What a great weekend I had!  I spent the whole weekend with the women from my church at our annual women's retreat.  So refreshing and fun. It was awesome--I wish we could do it once a month.

We are back home today and back to our regular schedule with means we are starting a new sketch challenge for this week.   Here is the sketch....

and here is my sample.....

You will see when you look below that a few of the Design Team and I were on the same page this week--great minds think a like right!

I really thought this was a fun card.  I still have a bunch of these retired felt snowflakes and I thought they would look great with this layout.  The colors are Pool Party-Baja Breeze and Whisper White.  I added Baja ink the the embossing folder before running a piece of Pool Party paper though it for the two tone embossed effect!  The glimmer paper and rhinestone make this glimmer which is the challenge on LNS this week!  So we are filling two challenges with one card!  Now check out what the rest of the team has done with this sketch....






So many fun samples to get you excited about creating--so go on and do it!  Come on back and share you creation with us when you are done.  Add your direct link to Mr. Linky below.  Here are some general rules of play....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
    Thanks, Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Love your snowflake card Mary Jo! Seems that snowflakes are popular this week. Great minds do think alike!!

craftystamper said...

Mary Jo - I used the wrong sketch for my first submission. My apologies please. I have submitted a card for the correct sketch. Again, my apologies.

lisa808 said...

Love your card.