Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

This week the team was given both a sketch and a theme of Summer's last Hoorah!  Here is my sample--kept it nice simple and serene, really may favorite thing about summer sitting in the beautiful weather on my swing with a good book!

I just love the feel of this card-so the thinking of you sentiment seemed to fit it perfectly.  Here is the sketch we have to work with this week....

As you can see, I flipped it upside down to make it work with my sample.  Come on over and play along with us on Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Stamps: retired Summer Afternoon, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White and DP from the Quatrefancy Specialty paper pack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, circle dies, black candy dots, word window punch

Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: