Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Could not get this to post yesterday?  Had to start all over today so here it is.  I hope you guys chose to play along with us on the Try Stamping on Tuesday blog.  This weeks sketch is a fun one and the extra twist is to make the tag removable.


Now just to be honest, I generally do not like this one sided sketches as I can never get them to look right to me, lol. But that don't stop me from playing long.  Since there was so much open space I decided to use some dp with a design that would go with the card--meaning a bunch of numbers would go with a birthday card right?!






So here you have it, from a piece of paper with numbers to a birthday card with a removable tag! I think it is kind of fun. 

Stamps: Sketched Birthday, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla, SoHo Subway DP
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Other: markers, circle framelits. Bitty Banners Framelits, staples, twine

Thanks for stopping by today.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the bright colours & different patterned papers you have used!
Hugs Shell xx