Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Valentine!

It is coming up fast--it will be here before you know it.  This is one of the card from my last class it was really fun to combine these sets for this card.

I love the banner on this and of course I had to throw in a bit of blue to make the red and black not SO traditional!  Love it.  This is my hubby's valentine this year. 

Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Banner Blast
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Basic Black, Real Red
Other: bakers twine, small heart punch, nestabilities

Hope you are ready for a wonderful weekend--I know I am--seem crazy that it is Friday already my son was off school Monday - Wednesday because of the weather so the week flew by!

Happy Today
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Sue Root said...

Great card, Mary Jo! I really like the color combination and the layout.