Thursday, January 16, 2014

LNS challenge--New beginnings!

A new year and lots of new things--that is what we are celebrating on LNS this week!  Our challenge for the next two weeks is to create a project that celebrates something new--new relationship, new home, new baby--you get it.   Here is my sample for today--it uses the brand new set--Baby We've Grown.

I also used the new paper pack called High Tide.  Cute papers--although some of the patterns I would never use--the opposite sides of those prints are darling!  The colors are Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point, Soft Sky and Whisper White.  I tied a really thin piece of Pacific Point paper on the button.  Didn't have any ribbon that matched. 

Don't forget about my newest tutorials

Another New Tutorial--See Ya Later this years SAB set!

or 

Both only $2.50!

Click the links above the tutorial or check them out on my sidebar!

Happy Today!

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: