Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Whoops, second post today--LNS challenge.

Almost did it again, I keep forgetting about posting my card on Wednesday for the LNS challenge.  The two week challenge for this time is to use your dies or framelits.  I must say I do that on most of my cards so it was a really easy one!  I decided to go with an nontraditional Valentine! Those of you who visit my blog often know I love to be different and Valentines is no exception.  I love these colors on this card, really fun to use the Oh, Happy Day for a Valentine card too--the unexpected!  

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do--we did this at my class tonight.  Along with a few other fun ones I will be posting in the next few days. 

Used lots of sets for this card:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Banner Blast, Starburst Sayings
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Really Retro DP
Ink: Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
Other: Starburst Framelits, Hearts Framelits, rhinestone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Ya Later Card Set Tutorial

See Ya Later Card Set Tutorial
6 cards--step by step directions with pictures and tips

Only $2.50 get it now!

Happy Today!
Mary Jo 

0 nice people left a comment: