Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 345 (TSSC345)

Moving right along and getting awful close to Christmas!  Are you ready?  I can say that I am NOT even close.  As a matter of fact I don't even have a card to share with you for this week's sketch--good thing my design team has some great samples.  I have been feeling pretty lousy with some pretty bad flare ups of my Fibromyalgia,  Interesting enough I think the flare ups may be related to the foods I have been eating--so that is going to be something I will be testing out over the next few weeks.  We can only hope for some relief.  Anyway, I am here to share the sketch with you for this week in hopes that you will want to play along!  It is a good one and the teams rocked it as always.  Here is this week's sketch......

And the team's designs!  If I feel better soon I will get one posted for you too! 



Tanya


Mary Brown



Robbie

Jonia Smith

Nicole Tugrul

Hope you can find time during this busy time of year to play along!  Remember if you don't need anymore Christmas cards you are probably going to need a few thank you cards for sure!  This is a great sketch for that.  Hope to see your sample below on the linky tool.
Remember you have a full week. 

Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks!  Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous DT samples as always :)
Will you let us know how you get on with your food sampling ... my DH has fibromyalgia too and I'd love to know if what you eat has an effect.