Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

My week to post for the design team of Try Stamping - or not- on Tuesday challenge blog.  At first look at the sketch I was like oh my, what the heck am I going to do with that.  But after a  bit of thought this idea came to me and I think it is just adorable--especially since that in a Valentine set and I love the use sets for cards they are not originally designed for.  Be a great young boy card. 


Stamps: Hey Valentine, Cupcake Party, And Many More and Just Saying
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Back to Black DP, scrap dp
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: word bubble framelits, markers
Here is the sketch for you to consider playing along with us. 
Click here to add you sample or just see the rest of the teams samples and be inspired.
I just wanted to mention the name change before I go.  We are now "Try Stampin' - or Not - on Tuesday.  Too many of you thought that you have to stamp in order to enter a card.  That is not the case.  ALL FORMS of crafting are encouraged. So come on and play along.

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Sand Lee said...

This is just way too cute!!! xx Sandi Lee