Monday, March 12, 2018

Hello Spring

With more talk about snow today I had to play around with some spring ideas.  I love these little pigs and they created the most adorable scene when combined with the Garden Girl set.  I can't help but smile at this jumping pig trying to catch a butterfly!  Just too cute!


I used my old stampin blendabilities to color the images as I do not have the new improved ones yet!  They are definitely on my wishlist though. The hello spring sentiment is also from a set that just retired called Crazy for You.  I was just determined to have the word SPRING on this card!  I can NOT wait!

I hope you have an amazing start to your week!  Happy Monday.  Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for week number 3 of my Take Two Tuesday series.

Today's card uses the following.....


Product List

0 nice people left a comment: