Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Take Two Tuesday week 3

Another  morning waking up to snow on the ground!  I honestly am ready for  flip flops and bathing suits.  Enough of this already!  Curious, how is the weather where you are?

So hopefully I can brighten up your day a bit with some fun crafting!

Today is week three of my Take Two Tuesday challenge and I am still playing around with those cute little pigs from the This Little Piggy set.  These guys make me smile -- I hope they make you smile too.


I found a super fun old card to recreate today!  I am not sure why this one is still in my stash and never used???  I make way more cards then I send --I really need to start sending more--I am the worst!

So here is a picture of the two cards next to each other.  I remember this old set well, I loved it.  I think it was called Pun Fun and it had the cutest little skunk in the set with the I stink your sweet saying.  Do you remember it? 


I love this layout.  I love the sentiment around the image panel.  I don't do that enough--it is a cute touch.  


I can't say enough how much this set makes me smile.  Some stamps just do that--these little pigs seem to come to life when stamped and colored.  

The supplies used for today's card will be at the end of this post.  First I want to take a moment to remind you that our Sale-a-Bration event is coming to an end soon (March 31st).  Have you taken advantage of the freebies yet?  This is the time to stock up on things you use all the time--whisper white card stock, envelopes, adhesive, etc.  You can earn freebies for each $50 in sales!  It is also an amazing time to join my team and save up to 25% on all your purchases--not to mention all the other awesome perks and commissions.  Ask me for more information--I would love to chat with you about it and see if it is a fit for you!  

I sure hope you have an amazing day today!  I have a jammed packed morning but I  am excited to have some free time tonight for more crafting!


Product List

1 nice people left a comment:

Jackie W said...

Super cute cards. I love redoing old styles.
Sunshine here today in the heart of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. But cold-only 8* this morning. Snow all day yesterday, but only about 4" accumulation, and it was the light, fluffy stuff, so fields are super sparkly with the bright sunshine today. Very pretty.