Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Take Two Tuesday Week 8

Woke up a bit late  today and had to run out the door right away so this is a bit later than normal but  it is still Tuesday so I guess I am good!

I am using the fun Garden Girl set on my new card as we just found out that it will be retiring and I have barely used it yet--so today was a good day to do just that!

Here is both the old and the new card.....


She is so cute and fun to color.  I actually did some paper piecing on her dress as I wanted it to match the paper I used for the layer below her.  Just like on the old card.  I can't for the life of me remember the name of that set.  Do you??

Here is just the new card...


It was fun to bring her to life with the Stampin Blends.  So therapeutic--and way cheaper than a doctor, lol.  I totally lose track of all time when I am crafting.  Love that.


So here is the weekly question...
DO YOU LIKE THE OLD OR NEW CARD BETTER???

Here are the supplies used on the new card

Remember....
(all orders placed via e-mail or personal message  this month  will receive a FREE copy of the NEW catalog and other freebies too--so be sure to send that order to me directly for the extra perks!)



Product List

0 nice people left a comment: